Design, manufacturing, testing and maintenance of industrial molds and tooling for thermoplastics and composites
Areas of expertise
- Mold and tooling design
- Manufacture of molds and tooling
- Press testing, provision of prototype and pre-production parts
- Modification and maintenance of molds and tooling
Their added value
- Expertise in bi-injection (technologies: transfer, rotational molding and sleeve core molding)
- Expertise in overmolding (metallic or composite inserts)
- New resources (a new SMC 1500 – ton press) enabling our clients to perform high added value testing in less time and with no need to move tooling, all this in a confidential environment.
- Supply of pre-production and production parts: for thermoplastic parts injected on 25 to 3,200 ton presses and for bi-injection parts on 700 to 1,000 – ton presses.
- Professional teams for maintenance and adjustments in France and abroad.
CERO in figures
- Annual turnover of around €5 million
- More than 40 employees
- 30 years’ experience – Company founded in 1984 by René Herbert
- 2,000 molds manufactured
- Between 50 and 70 molds made each year
- 40% of turnover from exports
- 10% of turnover in R&D
- Effective testing equipment
- 24 hours 3 shift work, resulting in internal production capacity of 6,200 hours per month or 65,000 hours per year.
Address : CERO France, Parc d’Activités des Écobuts, 19 chemin des Halles, 85300 CHALLAN FRANCE
Phone : +33 2 51 49 79 10
Email : cerocontact[at]cero.fr
Site web : www.cero.fr
go back to the list
Gestion de la page en cours